Thursday, August 23, 2007

Response to "Not So Merry"

In the past few days, my blog post about the murder of Paula Gallant has received quite a bit of attention. In acknowledgement of these viewers, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read this blog, as well as for the kind comments that have been posted. My intention was to vent about the anger and frustration I feel about the status of the investigation, as well as keep Ms. Gallant's name circulating in conversation, and I think I have accomplished that in some small measure. I encourage everyone to pass the word around, keep asking questions, and keep demanding answers. Though I can't speak for them, I would imagine that her family finds comfort in knowing that so many people, neighbors and complete strangers alike, support the fight for justice. I did not know Ms. Gallant, but based on the response to my blog, I have to assume that was my loss. Thanks again, for reading and for joining me in prayers and well wishes for her daughter and family.

-Gina MacDonald

No comments: