Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday

For the few of you who might be wondering, I haven't forgotten about this blog. Over the past week or so, I have been having some tooth issues, causing severe pain and, at times, a feeling of drunkenness thanks to the powerful cornucopia of medication I'm taking. It's extremely difficult to think about blogging when it feels as though the left side of your face is about to fall off at any moment.
The main reason for my absence has been a lack of material (slow news week, overall). As with everything else, it never rains, it pours, and now there are a dozen different topics I'd like to write about...as soon as the throbbing ceases, I'll be back.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Hi Gina, love your blogs, missed you while you were absent. I think a good one would be about your visits to Grampy's wonderland. Just a thought.